What we do.
Specialising in providing strategic and transaction advice to organisations, CCP draws on the deep commercial and financial expertise of its principals to support our clients as they grow, change and transact.
Our services include:
Strategic and business planning advice
As an organisation grows and changes, CCP provides independent strategic advice to Boards and Management. We can assist clients by:
- Exploring strategic options as part of a formal business review,
- Providing financial analysis to understand the impact of key decisions, or
- Preparing business cases to engage with internal and/or external stakeholders
We provide transaction advice across a wide range of industry sectors and transaction types including:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Business disposals / trade sales
- Strategic investments
- Management buy-outs and private equity transactions
- Joint ventures
We specialise in mid-market transactions leveraging the deep commercial expertise of the CCP team to deliver a quality outcome for our clients.
We advise clients on funding strategy and raising capital in its various forms, including:
- Growth equity
- Corporate debt
- Project and acquisition finance
- Hybrid instruments
- Strategic equity investments
We leverage our networks of high net wealth, corporate and institutional financiers to provide a tailored funding solution for our clients.